Every Sunday since I was about eight, my dad makes my family pancakes for breakfast. All my friends would agree, they are really good. So I decided to post the recipe below. By the way, its only a recipe for two so you have to multiply the measurements to feed more than that.
1. Mix together very well in a mixing bowl 1 cup of bisquik pancake mix, 1 egg, 1 cup of milk, and 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil. (Use a whisk or electric mixer because it has to be mixed really well).
2. Spray pan with Pam, cooking oil, and then heat the pan on stove top on medium/high heat.
3. When the pan is hot, wipe off the Pam with a paper towel.
4. Pour pancake mix onto pan in small circle because it will spread around the pan.
5. Cook the first side until the edges are no longer a liquid. (Make a mental note about how long the first side took to cook)
6. Flip the pancake using a spatula. Try to keep it in one piece.
7. Cook the second side for about half as long as first side. (Doesn’t have to be exactly half, just about half)
8. Remove the pancake using the spatula and put it onto a plate.
9. Go back and repeat steps 4-8 until the mix is all gone.
Top the pancakes with bananas, chocolate, blueberries, strawberries, jam, syrup, or butter.