As I was doing my homework I realized how much quicker students would finish if it weren’t for Facebook. It pulls us in and we cannot, no matter how hard we try, get out. Its a problem. I decided to write this to inform all of the stronger people out there about how to deactivate a Facebook page in six simple steps.
1. Go to http://www.Facebook.com and log into your account
2. On the top right hand corner of Facebook there is a little white arrow facing downward, click it
3. Click on the tab under the arrow labeled “Account Settings”
4. On the left side of the screen click on the tab labeled “Security”
5. Go to the bottom of the options that popped up and click the blue link labeled “Deactivate Account”
6. Follow the steps that it tells you and your account will be deactivated.
Way to be strong,